Tuesday, June 12, 2007

She did it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Queenie graduated from college.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Take that diploma and run, girlfriend!

My sister flew in from Colorado to be here for the graduation; she and mom spent the weekend here helping me get ready for the party. I wish I had photos to post but we were so busy and things were so hectic I only took pictures at the actual ceremony. You'll have to take my word when I tell you we threw a heck of a party: lovely little girls in frilly dresses fed apples slices to my horses, my uncle and cousin brought their guitars and when they found a place in the shade and started strumming folks brought lawn chairs over and sang and talked. We cried over Carlena's slide show and Carlena's speech; we played volleyball and cornhole and ate too much good food. It was a great day.

You did it, Queenie. We are so proud of you.

No comments: