Sunday, November 1, 2009

Lovely October

It has been a fun, eventful month.

Photobucket
Carlena's new baby was born: Cory, Chris, baby Cameron, Carlena, Courtney

Photobucket
Joanie was here to see the new baby. Here she is trying to relax on the couch and talk on the phone but Trixie and Black Jack think she sat down to pet them. Everbody loves Aunt Joanie.

Last night, we went to our local pub's Halloween party. I went as Sarah P. and Tim and our neighbor Paul went as my Secret Service dudes. They played their roles to the hilt. We drove there in Paul's big black SUV, pulled up to the curb beside the bar, Tim and Paul got out and "secured the area" while a crowd of people waiting to go in looked on with interest. Then they opened my door and helped me out and the waiting crowd got it immediately. I pretended they were all there for my fundraiser so I shook a lot of hands.
Photobucket
It was very fun - whether they love Sarah or hate her, everyone wanted to talk to her (me) last night. Oh, and Sarah, I did my best on the dance floor to ruin (or improve?) your reputation in my county.

Photobucket
Security getting friendly with the locals.

Photobucket
Sarah P. meets Octomom (and kisses eight babies).

Photobucket
It was too much fun and a great end to a great month.

No comments: